Saturday, June 4, 2011

2

Yesterday we went swimming for about 20 minutes before the sun started to go down. I didn't exercise more after that, though we were out and about all day I don't consider that exercise.

Today I plan on spending the day at the pool, if the weather allows. We found a floaty for the biebs that works great, it's like she's sitting in a floating exercauser, minus the toys. If we can spend an hour and a half there, that'd be great. If not, I'll just go by myself though that's significantly less fun than going with my little family.

Took pictures at the pool yesterday. Gotta say, ew, ew, and more ew. I don't know if posting them would help more with my accountability, or less because it would cause me to want to crawl into a dark hole more.

No comments:

Post a Comment