Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm no good at titles.



So I went swimming for..around an hour total today, maybe an hour and a half. I went around 7PM by myself and left after 15 minutes. I felt like a lost duck swimming in circles while everyone else was splashing around.

I was going to go for a walk after the biebs went to sleep but she has decided sleep is not for her. I went from having a baby to a very..obstinate toddler over night. She's not even 14 months old yet and she's throwing tantrums and crawling away when I try to change her, yelling and refusing to eat when she doesn't get her way. What the fuck happened? This truly did happen over night. I have no idea how to deal with it because I'm completely blindsided.

Either way, it's getting rather late now and we're trying church in the morning so a walk just isn't fitting into my mommy deprogramming for the night.

Had I gone for a walk, this (well, that? the song above) is the song that would have been repeat. It makes me feel like skipping 5 miles and then rolling around in a field of sunflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment